Terms and Conditions
1. Definition. We / us / our / Ibex Outdoor Ltd means Ibex Outdoor Ltd, 72 Parkwood Road, Tavistock Devon PL19 0HH. You / your means the individual / company / organisation making and paying for the booking.
2. Bookings and Payments. Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form and a 50 % non-refundable deposit. Full payment will be required 2 weeks before the start of the course.
3. Cancellation. In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund of any monies paid to us directly. We are not liable for any other losses incurred.
In the event of cancellation by you or members of your group, within 28 days of the course start date, the full course fee will be payable. If cancellation date is more than 28 days before the course start date, the full course deposit only will be payable. Course dates may be changed by arrangement, charges may apply.
For safety, we reserve the right to change or cancel a course due to weather / environmental or other conditions beyond our control. In this event we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided on the booking form. In this case we will offer an alternative activity or course date.
4. Safety and Participation. Adventurous activities, by their nature, involve an element of risk, which cannot be totally eliminated. Every care is taken to ensure the safety and well being of participants. However, adventurous activities do involve the acceptance of risk and of responsibility for the consequences of one’s actions.
Adventure sports by their nature are frequently physically demanding and require reasonable levels of fitness. By presenting on the course you are declaring yourself fit, free from injury, and able to participate in the activities booked. Bring any medical problems or issues that may affect your ability to participate in the course to the attention of Ibex Outdoor Ltd staff prior to the start of the course.
Ibex Outdoor Ltd reserves the right to exclude any client from the planned activity if their actions are thought to endanger the safety of themselves or other clients. No refunds of fees are available to anyone so excluded. Any client who acts in the contravention of the decisions or advice of the instructor or undertakes independent activities during the course will forfeit all professional protection and duty of care from the instructor.
5. Disclosure of Information and Consent. Each individual will be required to disclose to Ibex Outdoor Ltd any information regarding disability, medical treatment or conditions (including medication). Information will be used by staff to ensure the safety and maximise the enjoyment of participants, and not to exclude from activities.
Any information disclosed to Ibex Outdoor Ltd will be held in strict confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party except for emergency services in case of an incident.
Under 18’s must provide a consent form completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to undertaking any activity. Without a consent form that individual will not be able to participate.